INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN AWARDS 2023
Le Boudoir Rhodes
Leisure Wellness Interior Design Built
Studio: GK SKIADOPOULOS
Architect / Designer: GK SKIADOPOULOS
Copyright: V. Hatzikelis Photography & Videography
“LE BOUDOIR – French skincare” is a beauty salon in Rhodes Island, Greece. The main concept was based on the combination of the following principles:
• Creation of elegant French aesthetic with chic Parisian decorative ambience.
• Design of –carefully selected- eclectic luxurious touches, such as gold-painted elements, handles, taps and mirror frames.
• Harmonic combination of the above two parameters.
• Instilling a relaxing ambience for the customer.
• Balance between geometrical orthogonal and curved-arched shapes.
• Emphasis on the artificial lighting, with the use of hidden led strips.
• Maximizing privacy through the design of secret doors.
Key project details:
Located in the heart of Rhodes, Le Boudoir is a small but luxurious beauty and wellness center that offers its guests a journey to Paris, thanks to its refined interior design that mixes different French styles.
The environment is characterized by the oak parquet floor laid in a herringbone pattern, the elegant white boiserie, finished with colored ceramics, and by the equally white furnishings, embellished with gold elements, such as the handles, the taps and the frames of the mirrors, which, thanks to the backlighting, seem to float in space.
The wallpapers, alternating with vertical wooden elements, partially recall the Provençal style and, with their lavender nuances and a shabby chic patina, they remind us of the colors and atmospheres of the French Riviera.
Carefully positioned lighting, such as in the areas where the skincare products are displayed, creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere.
GK SKIADOPOULOS is an internationally awarded Design and Consulting office, based in Rhodes island, Greece, specializing in Building and Landscape Architecture, Interior Design and Civil Engineering. Our unique combination of professions provides our clients with the convenience to have their projects entirely designed in our offices. We have obtained the advantage to combine 40 years of experience in the field with some of the most innovative ideas. In 2021, 2022 and 2023 we have obtained 10 International and national Architecture and Interior design awards.