- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the:
- (I) Response to challenges outlined in the Brief.
- (II) The emergence of a unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Design Brief (not more than 500 words).
- Square cover image (min. 1080px X 1080px), in JPEG format.
- Max. of 5, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as files in JPEG format to be composed in sheet template files.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the ADC at the time of registration.
- Submission must be free from any kinds of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.